Tuesday, January 23, 2018

review of Special Forces: Op[eration Alpha Ritt (KIndle Worlds Novella) by Anne L Parks

Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Ritt (Kindle Worlds Novella) (The 13 Book 2)Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Ritt (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Anne L. Parks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book as an ARC and this is my HONEST review...

Holy Hotness! This is my first time reading a book by author Anne L Parks and it certainly won't be me last! I was riveted to the the story and quickly gobbled up the story page by page! It was AMAZING!!!

Riley Bray- what an astounding well written female lead character. She's a take no prisoners and no BS kind of woman...got to love her! Tom Dix (her boss), that man needs a good beat down. And we have Ritt, oh that man is mm'mm m'mm good!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...