Tuesday, January 2, 2018

review of Claiming Bailey by Susan Stoker

Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)Claiming Bailey by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Funny story about this book- I had bought it and a week later I received an email notifying me of this ARCthrough Netgalley.
So here is my review of Claimjng Bailey by Susan Stoker.

Have you ever read a book and kept saying to yourself- Oh that did not just happen? I found myself saying this a lot. The suspense factor was HIGH and at times my heart was in my throat. It’s the complex cast of characters and Ms. Stoker’s way of interweaving a mystery and laying the groundwork to her next story that keeps me coming back for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...