Sunday, December 24, 2017

review of Miss Bingley's Christmas by Renata McMann

Miss Bingley's ChristmasMiss Bingley's Christmas by Renata McMann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a first for me-reading a book from Miss Bingley's perspective. It was everything charming and delightful. She starts off as this bitter person, the one we love to hate in every rendition of Pride and Prejudice, but as she spent in company of what she called "the less fashionable", she started seeing things in a different manner. We see a big change in Caroline and it's one that I loved seeing.
This book is not one to be passed upon! Make sure to pick up a copy and see how the Christmas Spirit can change a lonely bitter woman to one who finds love in the least expected place.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...