Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Review of Cowboy Up by Harper Sloan

Cowboy Up (Coming Home, #3)Cowboy Up by Harper Sloan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I give this book a solid 4 star rating
Having not read the series and starting with what is apparently the last book, I felt a little lost as to what other reviewers felt while reading this book. BUT that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it (I just have to go read the others in the series).

Clay and Caroline have this instant attraction and spent a hot night together. They have an undeniable charts chemistry in this book . There are good guys, bad guys and poor Caroline has a string of bad-luck that would make me want to hide, but all in all she's feeling more secure and more confident because of the love she and Clay share for one another.

I received this as an ARC through Netgalley and this is my honest opinion of what I've read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...