Tuesday, January 2, 2018

review of Cowboy SEAL Homecoming by Nicole Helm

Cowboy SEAL Homecoming (Navy SEAL Cowboys, #1)Cowboy SEAL Homecoming by Nicole Helm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book as an ARC through Netgalley and this is an honest review of what I've read...

What a stunning book! This is my first book by author Nicole Helm and it certainly won't be my last. When writing about the different types of PTSD, I find myself critical of any author who doesn't do his or her homework on the subject. This book was astounding! Hats off to you Ms. Helm for taking the time to research this complex mental health issue with our military men and women and show it in a light that most people can understand.

The characters were well written and likable, the book was a page turner to be sure and held my attention throughout. I read this book twice and I can not say enough GOOD and positive things about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...