Tuesday, January 2, 2018

review of One and Done by Melynda Price

One and DoneOne and Done by Melynda Price
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book through Netgalley and this is my honest review...

Holy Angst Ridden/Driven Romance!Get this tissue box read and prepare to have red eyes, a runny nose and a temporary broken heart. This book grabs you by the heartstrings and takes you on an emotional roller coaster ride! There's an HEA but our couple has to work for it!

We have two brokenhearted souls not looking for love, one post divorce and the other post broken engagement. It's my first book by author Melynda Price and I hope it won't be my last! I caught myself getting mad at characters and telling them to talk it out more than once.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...