Saturday, October 15, 2016

Review of Love Triage by Liz Crowe

Dallas Fire & Rescue: Love Triage (Kindle Worlds Novella)Dallas Fire & Rescue: Love Triage by Liz Crowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Liz Crowe is fast becoming one of my "go to" authors when it comes to melt the panties right off of you books!

We've got Wade- brokenhearted super stud and Sam- keep your emotions in check and eye on the prize realtor extraordinaire!

When they first meet, Sam can't run fast enough away from him in her 5 inch heels. She just saw his impressive piece of equipment in all of it's glory while he was naked...with another woman in his backyard. He chases after her (yes naked) and well lets just say she's not receptive to his plea to return.

It takes a chance encounter at at friends house to bring these two back into each others company. I'm going to leave it at that! Buy it and experience the hotness for yourself.
I was given this book by the author and THIS is my personal opinion of her book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...