Tuesday, October 4, 2016

IMPORTANT NOTICE Ellora's Cave is out of business!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have just been made aware that Ellora's Cave is going going gone! They are OUT OF BUSINESS!!!. Hopefully those  authors that they represented will be able to salvage something,from this Hot Mess! 

Now this is news that I've learned from an authors page and here is what she had to say about the ordeal...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have just been made aware that Ellora's Cave have gone out of business. I will be able to get my rights back, however apparently at the cost of any outstanding royalties. My books will likely remain active on Amazon etc., until December 31st, 2016, but I will NOT receive royalties on any sold!

So... in essence lets be sure to NOT buy any books from authors that have books currently under the Ellora's Cave banner. Lets wait until after the first of the year when they have true ownership of their books and are able to properly collect on the royalties due to them for their books sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...