Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review of Cuffed and Claimed Anthology

Cuffed & Claimed Box SetCuffed & Claimed Box Set by Lori King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

California Girl in MA ARC Review:
5 Stars of hotness!
This is a fantastic line up of authors - many of which are new to me. I've got to say that I've not finished all of them but what I have read so far is absolutely 5 star material! Cuffed and Claimed is a MUST BUY anthology boxed set!

Lynne St James Story in this anthology"HOUSE ARREST" was FABULOUS! We get to see Tag's Sister Anna and she gets her happily ever after.

Lori King- her book The Lawman's Lover...this was sizzling right off of the pages HOT!

Caityln O'Leary- Her Hearts Protector...Oh there are no words! Ms. O'Leary books are a one click habit of mine!

Elle Boon- Delta Rogue- intense and sexy as hell!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reviewing for us! I'm so glad you loved this project! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...