Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review of Huntsman by Jaycee Ford

Huntsman: A Prequel to the Spider SeriesHuntsman: A Prequel to the Spider Series by Jaycee Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I could, I'd give this book more than 5 stars!
I have read and re-read this book 3 times...THREE! Each time I am reduced to tears and I can simply not say enough good things about this book! Truly this is going to be one of those Must Read Series that I recommend to EVERYONE!

Ms.Ford has outdone herself with the writing of this book! The emotional connection you get to the characters is almost overwhelming in it's powerful depiction of PTSD and loss on the battlefield. This might be a novella, but it packs so much emotional content that it feels like a full length novel. I for one can hardly wait to see what comes next in the Spider Series!

I received this book as an ARC and this is my own opinion of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...