Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review of SEAL's Christmas Dream by J.M. Madden

SEAL's Christmas Dream (Lost and Found)SEAL's Christmas Dream by J.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to state that I love it when a story that was once part of an anthology is expanded upon!

We all have our "go to" authors, ones whom we feel really do their research into the subject matter in their books.This one in particular deals with PTSD and flashbacks to loss on the battlefield. Our hero Joe Flynn is written so well and in such a manner you feel as if he's someone you know. His partner, mother of his child and love of his life Willow James D.V.M. is another one of those fictional characters that you can see as being someone you could know and be friends with in real life.

The story lines of Ms. Madden's books are realistic and deal with real life situations. This book in particular deals with PTSD, domestic violence, animal abuse, drugs, and a local dog fighting ring- none of which are subjects to be taken lightly. Ms. Madden writes in such a manner that grabs your attention and brings the story to you in such a manner that you can not put it down! I read this book in one sitting and I blocked out the world! I was a sobbing mess i some parts and the ending had me crying tears of joy! I've read the story twice and It's going to be in my "read again" folder on my kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...