Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Review of Protecting Faith by Lynne St James

Protecting FaithProtecting Faith by Lynne St. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Protecting Faith by Lynne St James buy link

Author Lynne St James is an author that you want to have on your MUST READ list in the contemporary military romance genre- she's certainly on mine! If I could give this book a higher rating I would, but alas all we get is 5 stars.

This novella is part of author Susan Stoker's Kindle World- which already has a reputation for excellence. Each author that "I have read" that has participated has kept up to the quality of book that Ms. Stoker has put out in her own writing, this book is no different.

Ms. St James writes our wounded warrior Chase with self doubts, not of his ability of protecting people but of the love he left behind...
Faith wonders about that "what if's" almost daily about the one patient she ever had feelings for and if she was truly honest with herself, the one she fell in love with but never said a word about.

From the first page this book will grab your attention and hold it until the last page! Novellas are short which posses a challenge to for authors to get as many details in a book but also write in a manner that they can convey a story that's well written not to mention to capture the readers attention and deliver a Wow factor that's found in full length novels- I feel that Ms. St James has delivered that to us in spades. I was amazed at the attention to detail in the back story between the two main characters while also incorporating Ms Stoker's characters from her military series. The twists and turns in this book drew me in like a moth to a flame. I devoured this book in one sitting and sat back in awe at the complexity of topics that were covered in this book. Each topic was well addressed and the reader as the reader is immersed into life the lives of the characters.
Buy this book- you will be glad that you did!
Buy it, Read It, Write a Review and Share it with your friends!
I received this book as an ARC of this book and these are my personal thoughts of what I read.
Ps- I liked it so much that I bought it too!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...