Friday, March 24, 2017

Review of Hot as Puck by Lili Valente

Hot as PuckHot as Puck by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In MY book, Author Lili Valente's name is synonymous with hot and flirty sexy and snarky fun reads! Her books can have me laughing my socks off one minute and squeezing my heart the next. She has a unique style of writing that's entertaining and delightful- I will never ever tire of her writing style- EVER.

Hot As Puck is a Hockey Romance with a studly hockey player who jumps at the opportunity to show his pretty childhood friend the ropes as they pertain to sex. The chemistry between Justin and Libby is undeniable...that is once he really sees her.

I want you to read the book- it's such a fun and funny romantic comedy!
I received this book as an ARC and this is my opinion of what I have read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...