Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review of Poppy's Anthem by S. Jackson-Rivera

Poppy's AnthemPoppy's Anthem by S. Jackson Rivera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as an ARC by the author and these are my thoughts on what I have read...

Poppy's Anthem is the first book that I've read by author S. Jackson-Rivera, as I read it, I could feel that it was a going to be a heartfelt story, one I would read again.

Poppy our author meets rock-star Wild in an elevator and they experience something almost magical in a kiss- little do they realize that they are destined to be soul mates.

Wild- he hides his pain and tragedy and puts himself into a destructive spiral.

Our star crossed lovers find one another again. My heart simply ached in parts of this book for them. We all need that unconditional love that only comes with finding your soul mate.
But it! Read It! Review it! Share it with your Friends and Read it again!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...