Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review of Deserving Tayrn by AC Wilson

Deserving Taryn (Levi & Taryn, #3)Deserving Taryn by A.C. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wish that I could give this book more than 5 stars

Ms.Wilson surprised me this with this series and especially this book. Although this series was written to be "young adult", it rates right up there with contemporary romance (just without the sex scenes).

From the moment that we meet Tayrn we know that she's got some personal issues (don't we all), and there's Levi-the boy she left behind. After we left them in book 3, we see that they've both grow up., There are times when I wanted to shake Tayrn until she comes to her senses...but that's why it's a Young Adult book- she's got to make these mistakes and it's when she realizes that she's made mistakes, some pretty big ones that she figures out what she wants to do with her life. The most startling revaluation is when she realizes that the boy she left behind is the one person that she can't live without. But she's going to have to figure that out as he has moved on.

So much angst and heartache for one girl to live through, the turn around she does and she finds the place where she's meant to be.
But it, Read it, Review it, reccomend it to your friends!
I was gifted this ARC and this is my personal opinion of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...