Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Rescuing Harley by Susan Stoker

Rescuing Harley (Delta Force Heroes #3)Rescuing Harley by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Worth way more than the mere 5 stars I'm giving to this book!

I'm over the moon with this latest addition to Ms. Stokers Delta Force Series. The adrenaline filled rush, washes over you and consumes you body and soul with Coach and Harley. The way Ms Stoker addresses topics such as Bullying and PTSD is astounding! She had me hooked from the first paragraph of this book and I could not put it down until I was done! I've read this book 3 times and each time I felt the same way- WOW!
The twists and turns in this book are astounding! The storyline packs a big gut punch! BUY this BOOK!!!
I received this book as an ARC and these are my own personal views on this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...