Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review of Poor Boy's Christmas by Kathleen Ball

Poor Boy's Christmas with Bonus Book The Greatest Gift (Mail Order Brides of Texas 5)Poor Boy's Christmas with Bonus Book The Greatest Gift by Kathleen Ball
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have truly enjoyed the Mail Order Bride series by Ms Ball. Poor Boy is an orphan and he makes an appearance in each book throughout this series, and you wonder what is going to become of him. Here we see him all grown up and he still tugs on our heartstrings. This book is truly a Christmas gift to us readers!
Worth more that the 5 stars I'm giving it!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...