Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review of Cooper's Promise by Caityln O'Leary

Cooper's Promise (An Omega Team Crossover Book, Shadow Alliance, #1.5)Cooper's Promise by Caitlyn O'Leary
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For such a short story (novella) Ms O'Leary delivers an astounding story! The chemistry between our characters is obvious. But will Cooper see Brenna for the woman she's grown into being before the chance is gone? You need this book! Let this book take you on one heck of an emotional roller-coaster ride and find out for yourself!

I received this an ARC and this is my personal opinion of this book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...