Monday, June 26, 2017

Review of Recluse by Jaycee Ford

Recluse (Spider Series, #1)Recluse by Jaycee Ford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read all of Jaycee Ford's books- I was instantly hooked after reading "Watching Fireflies" and continued on to read the entire Love Bug series. I enjoyed her Love Bug series and was excited to see that she brought this series into that same small town- just 10 years later and one year after the death of one of the characters.
**Warning this story does stop abruptly with a "to be continued", I was not expecting that.

Recluse started off with a BANG! It's kept my interest piqued but it did lag at times. I loved how Wyatt and Grace just clicked, even Grace's daughter Chloe was right there making this story of moving on after a tragic death one that was very believable.

There is mystery and intrigue in this true to form "whodunit" and I'm looking forward to reading the conclusion- hopefully Ms Ford will not lead us into another cliff hanger.
I received this book as an ARC and this is my honest opinion of what I have read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...