Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Review- For Another Day by Mary J. Williams

For Another Day (One Strike Away, #2)For Another Day by Mary J. Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mary J Williams writes in a manner that both entices and engages her readers, she makes you to want to get a book hangover! I'm actually in the process of reading it for a 2nd time. I may have received this book as an ARC, BUT I enjoyed it so very much that I bought it!

For Another Day is such a well written captivating story that will draw you in like a moth to a flame. Nick Sanders, a baseball player with the Seattle Cyclones is in search of answers after his mothers death. He may have grown up poor but there was never any doubt that his mother loved him with all of her heart. His story takes us to Jasper Maine where he meets business woman Rowan Cartwright. You can feel the connection that Ms Williams gives these two characters as you read the book. You will cry silent tears, you will laugh out loud but most of all you'll fall in love with and amazing book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...