Monday, June 26, 2017

Review of Cowboys Forgive by Rhonda Lee Carver

Cowboys Forgive (Cowboys of Nirvana Book 8)Cowboys Forgive by Rhonda Lee Carver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jace and Jessa...

This (in my honest opinion) was not a second chance love story but more of two people getting to know one another as adults. Just because you were snobbish while in high school doesn't mean that you are still that way...

There's angst, attraction, heat and a touch of immaturity - it seemed to me that Jace was punishing Jessa for her refusing to to to the prom with him oh so many years ago. It's also good that Jessa knows what she wants and sets her sights on Jace...
It's a great addition to the Cowboy's of Nirvana series. It's one full of laughter and amusement after Jace has an accident and mistakes Jessa as someone else, life will never be the same.

I received this as an ARC and this is my honest opinion of what I have read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...