Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Three Wishes by Mary J Williams

Three Wishes (The Sisters Quartet)Three Wishes by Mary J. Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book through Book Funnel as an ARC

Andi and Noah- both ambitious go-getters...one comes from money and one doesn't. Even though they both work hard for making a name for themselves, they end up falling in love.

I love how this story plays out and how they end up going their own ways but end up meet up again.

I won't go into detail about the story- I want you to discover this fabulous series all on your own. I loved every moment of it and look forward to reading it again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...