Tuesday, July 10, 2018

One Way or Another by Mary J Williams

One Way or Another  (The Sisters Quartet #1)One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I originally received this book as an ARC through Book Funnel and this is my opinion of what I've read...

Each and every time I've read a novel by May J. Williams, I find myself surround by a dozen different emotions- which is why I like to read her books at least twice before I post my reviews. She writes stories of strong women and the men that love them. Ms. Williams did not disappoint this reader with this new sizzling series. It reminds me (in a way) of Nora Roberts. THIS is what readers of contemporary romance want-that spark and sizzle and how Ms. Williams make us fall in love with her characters and all of her books over and over again.

This is a NEW series about the 4 Benedict sisters, Calder, Bryce, Aldi and Destry. The relationship between Calder and Adam is panty melting HOT! To say that those two have sexual chemistry is putting it mildly! You'll want to grab a glass of ice water and a fan! The sisters have a close bond and this is very evident in the story.
Ps- I liked it so much that I bought my own copy!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...