Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review of Lena's Fall / Colt's Magic by A.C. Wilson

Lena's Fall & Colt's Magic (Black Hills, #6)Lena's Fall & Colt's Magic by A.C. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ms Wilson writes with such passion and emotion that you can't help but to feel a connection to the characters in her stories. The Black Hills series continues with its secondary characters, giving us a fresh new perspective of them. I don't want to give anything away, I want you as the reader to discover their stories on your own. There's heartache involved to be sure and secrets, ones that Ms Wilson is quite good at writing and revealing to us in the pages of her books. Bring tissues, this one will tug at your heartstrings!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...