Monday, January 18, 2016

Review of Hard Corps by Scott Hildreth

5 stars
Hard Corps is a breath taking novel about a man named Alec Jacob. The kind of man that is honest and true to the very core of his being.  In this book we learn about his past, the life he had before he was a member of the Selected Sinners Motorcycle Club. 

We learn of his Military Service, his sense of duty and dedication to his men. We learn a lot about Alec, and there are several parts of this book that made me catch my breath or down right had tears streaming down my cheeks. 


Scott Hildreth writes a in such a manner that connects his readers to his characters that feel downright real at times. There is an emotional connection that happens when reading parts of the story, ones that some of us can connect to. 


I'm not going to give you any more details into this book as I want you to discover the parts of this book that made me gasp and made me cry and there are others that will have you trying laughing. The ending was another part that had me in tears, but they were happy tears. 


Read this book and share it with your friends. Mr. Hildreth certainly knows how to write beautifully book about a man who was looking for one special person that loves him and accepts him just the way he is. You all really want to read this book! It's packed full of the emotional kind of stuff that I look for in a novel. If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! 

Even though it's not a military romance, my friends who enjoy those kinds of books will appreciate the attention to detail of A-Trains back story. 
I for one will be reading everything written by  SD Hildreth!
Buy it. Read it. Review it. Share it with your Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...