Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review for True Valor by Jax Hunter

True Valor (True Heroes Military Romance #1)True Valor by Jax Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an author copy of the book True Valor for an honest review.

This book grabbed me right from the first page with its subject matter.
It's true whodunnit murder mystery that has quite a few twists and turns. This is a first time for me reading anything written by Jax Hunter and I can honestly tell you that it won't be my last! This is a new series about PJ's and what they go they on a rescue and in their private lives.

Nic D'Onofrio call sign "Batman" and Julie (our amnesiac heroine whose family had been murdered )have chemistry. Ms. Hunter can write a book that is filled with emotional angst and trust issues for both of our main characters. Although there is no sex in this book, there is sexual tension between out two main leads and trust me, it's going to get your attention. There parts of this book that will leave you trying to read faster, pages that will leave you with tears will be streaming down your face. I'm not going to give away any more details-buy it and read it, you're not going to be disappointed!

I'm giving this book 5 stars, YES it's just that good!
Buy it. Read it. Review it. Share it with your friends
www.CaliforniaGirlinMA.blogspot.com
I'm also on Facebook

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...