Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review of Rescuing Rayne by Susan Stoker

Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes, #1)Rescuing Rayne by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book as an ARC from the author.
I give this book 5 Stars

We meet Ghost and Rayne at the London Heathrow airport. Their flight has been cancelled and they spend the day together. Little did they know that they were getting to know one another in ways that would effect them for quite some time. Ghost only allowed himself to have the occasional "one night" with a woman, he never spent the entire night and would slip out when she was sleeping to never be seen again. Rayne is a flight attendant, for the most part she's happy with her life. She has a fresh and optimistic outlook on life. Ghost is hard and and a bit on the cynical side, he has to be- his life and the life of his teammates depends upon it!
Their one day and night together proves to have changed something inside of both of them. It's not until they meet up again under the most horrific of circumstances that things change for them. It's when Ghost realizes it's his heart that she has from the moment... Go read the book to find out what I'm not telling you!

Susan Stoker is one of my go to authors that I read everything that she publishes. The start of this new series has gotten off to a fantastic start. It's hard pounding drama and there were party's that made me laugh, cry and I even actually wept in parts of this book. I felt for both Rayne and Ghost as they worked through many issues in their relationship. The situations that Ms. Stokes portrayed in her novel could actually happen in real life. I've been to Egypt and witnessed first hand some of the beauty, wealth and rich history of the country. I've also seen the devastation and the depravity of a country that has civil unrest.
Would I recommend this to my friends? Oh yes, in a heart beat!
www.CaliforniaGirlinMA.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...