Wednesday, February 14, 2018

review of - Zakka Style complied by Rashida Coleman-Hale

Zakka Style-Print-On-Demand-Edition: 24 Projects Stitched with Ease to Give, Use & EnjoyZakka Style-Print-On-Demand-Edition: 24 Projects Stitched with Ease to Give, Use & Enjoy by Rashida Coleman-Hale
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

While this isn't a wholly bad book, it does leave me wondering about the editor. The poorly executed/written instructions make this a book more for the Very Experienced Fabric Crafting Person versus a novice (who by the way are more apt to buy books like these). I highly recommend putting photo's of the various steps to these projects to aid in assisting those that need "a little extra help" understanding any particular technique.

In essence...There is nothing unique to this book

And yes, I'm returning this book for a refund.

If you do buy this book, it's not one that you want to buy in e-book format due to the templates in the back of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...