Tuesday, February 20, 2018

review of Flat Line by JM Madden book 12 of the Sleeper SEALs series

Flat Line (Sleeper SEALs #12)Flat Line by J.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this books as an ARC through Book Funnel.
Another installment of the Sleeper SEALs series and it's a character from author JM Madden's Lost and Found series .

Right out of the gate I knew that this was going to be a stellar book! JM Madden writes of lost love, redemption and a wounded warrior that's up for the mission!

Parker Quinn- He may be a wounded Warrior but don't count him out just yet! Andromeda Piece is no wall flower, she's up to kicking ass and taking names later. Together Parker and Andy are a force to be reckoned with!
None stop heart pounding action had me reading into the wee hours of the morning, wanting...make that NEEDING to read more to find out what's going on. This suspense novel was superbly written and had me on the edge of my seat!
10 stars to JM Madden for this off the charts military action suspense second chance romance!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...