Friday, February 2, 2018

review of Giving Chase by Lauren Dane Chase Brothers series #1

Giving Chase (Chase Brothers, #1)Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book as an ARC from Netgalley.

I loved this book from start to finish! Lauren Dane had me hooked from the first pages of this book!
Kyle Chase is the kind of guy every woman wants for her forever guy. He’s thought, kind, sweet and oh do sexy!

Maggie Wright is sweet, kind and a true friend- the kind of woman we all want as our best friend.

Once those two get together, Ms Dane gives us sexual chemistry that’s off the charts HOT!
There’s much more to their story though, a lot more. Read the book and find out about the Chase Brothers! I’m looking forward to the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...