Friday, February 2, 2018

review of After The Rain by Mary J.Williams One Pass Away Book 1

After The Rain (One Pass Away #1)After The Rain by Mary J. Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ms Williams Drew me in from the first page of this book. I'm not a Football fan or a lover of sports romance, BUT this book changed the way I read.

Logan has suffered a devastating injury in a football game, one that sends him into a deep depression.
Clair is a woman on a mission to make a name for herself in Sports Injury Rehabilitation.

Add a Cocky Sexy Injured Football Player, a Stubborn yet VERY Determined Physical Therapist and you've got the makings of an interesting and SEXY Sports Romance book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...