Wednesday, February 14, 2018

review of -Love to Sew: Zakka Style Gifts by Cecelia Hanselmann

Love to Sew: Zakka Style GiftsLove to Sew: Zakka Style Gifts by Cecilia Hanselmann
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

It's not often that I write up a One Star review of something but today I feel that I must in order to save others from wasting their hard earned dollars on an instruction book that I deem worthless! I feel as if I were duped with the purchase of this book. There is NOTHING new in the book, The patterns offered are very dated and look as it they are from the 1970's not to mention the extremely vague instructions. There are ZERO pictures of the kinds of projects that you can make- which is the dupe part because if you saw them you would run away screaming!
While it may look pretty and modern on the outside, it's filled with dated projects that have extremely Vague instructions and only ONE photo of the project that leave this book virtually useless! I'm returning it for a refund! Don't waste your money!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...