Friday, February 2, 2018

review of Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D. James

Death Comes to PemberleyDeath Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I read many books written by British authors, and just as many Pride & Prejudice/Pemberley spin offs/ fan fiction books, I found this book hard to follow at times.

The characters are the same ones from the original story with a few new ones added in to make it interesting. Sadly the book just plodded along and it was the same retelling over and over again throughout the book. This is one of the few times when I have to say that the movie was better than the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...