Thursday, November 1, 2018

Tanjia Marrakchia: Culinary Adventures at Dar Les Cigognes by E.P. Lenderking

Tanjia Marrakchia: Culinary Adventures At Dar Les CigognesTanjia Marrakchia: Culinary Adventures At Dar Les Cigognes by E. P. Lenderking
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started reading this “cook book” while my husband and I were staying at the Riad Dar Les Cigognes in Marrakech Morocco earlier this month. We had many meals at our Riad, I was very delight to discover all of which are recipes in this book. I’ve made several of the recipes from this book and am very pleased with how our meals have turned out.
This is the perfect addition to my Travel Book collection.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...