Thursday, November 1, 2018

Marrakesh by Design by Maryam Montague

Marrakesh by Design: Decorating with All the Colors, Patterns, and Magic of MoroccoMarrakesh by Design: Decorating with All the Colors, Patterns, and Magic of Morocco by Maryam Montague
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While most people think that I read fiction 24/7, that's really not the case. I read a vast variety of books.

I collect Travel Books on places that I've been to. Sometimes I have to order them online as there aren't any books shops in some of the locations in where I've traveled OR there aren't any books printed in the English language.

My copy is a paperback edition that was printed in China

I found this book to be very comprehensive- covering many different Moroccan color pallets and styles. There are photographs of kitchens, bathrooms, transitional spaces and living spaces plus gardens and rooftop living spaces are covered. It’s given me much inspiration on bringing a bit of Moroccan Design into my own home.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...