Tuesday, March 6, 2018

review of One Lucky Cowboy by Carolyn Brown

One Lucky Cowboy (Lucky, #2)One Lucky Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this book via Netgalley and this is my honest take on this book.

While I enjoy the writing of Carolyn Brown, this is not one of my favorite books. It's an older book and her writing style and character development has vastly improved since the original publishing of this book.
The continual nit picking and bickering that goes on between the couple is over the top. I take it that this couple enjoyed the bickering that went on between them, but it's not for me. While the story line was good and our heroine told the truth and only omitted places and names, it still didn't feel like the kind of romance I usually get from Ms. Brown.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...