Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review - Dallas Fire & Rescue: The Darkness Within Him (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Jordan Dane

Dallas Fire & Rescue: The Darkness Within Him (Kindle Worlds Novella) (Ryker Townsend FBI Profiler Series Book 4)Dallas Fire & Rescue: The Darkness Within Him (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Jordan Dane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first time reading anything by author Jordan Dane and it won't be my last! WOW, just WOW! It is such a gripping book of nonstop gripping drama! I'm not spilling on this heart pounding suspense filled book!
Ps- don't read it in the dark!

I received this an an ARC and this is my honest opinion

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...