Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Review of The First Touch of Sunlight by Len Webster

The First Touch of SunlightThe First Touch of Sunlight by Len Webster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story has broken me. I've never cried so much over characters making wrong choices in all of my life. I'll be honest, I had to walk away from this story a few times because of my frustration with the characters. I still can't give a full blown review because thinking about this story makes my chest hurt and I'll probably cry.
It's got more angst than any story I've read this year (and I've read some angst ridden stories). Buy it, read it and tell your friends to read it too!
I recieved this as an ARC and this is my honest review
www.CalifoniaGirlinMA.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...