Sunday, November 15, 2015

Honesty is the Best Policy

Honesty is the best policy!

Recently I had a set back due to an unexpected (and sadly, an on going) emergency situation. If ever you find yourself in a situation such as I have, where you've been given an ARC (advanced reader copy) of a book and you find for whatever reason that you are unable to make the deadline-it's always best to be completely honest with your author and her book promotion people. I did that and even though I am a little behind, I am getting it done. 
I'm trying to read a complete book every couple of days, taking notes while I read and then compiling those notes into my reviews. Again, always keep your authors up to date with what's going on with you and your life. They're human, just like the rest of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...