Friday, August 19, 2016

Review of Hearts of Jade by Mary Crawford

Hearts of JadeHearts of Jade by Mary Crawford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Author Mary Crawford has a manner in writing books that teach us a little something about ourselves and human nature much as another well known author (thankfully she doesn't rip our hearts into shreds at the end of her books). I for one am glad to have the opportunity to read this book, even though I had to stop a few times because of the subject matter- Suicide. It cant be easy to write about this topic and it's even more difficult if you're the one left behind wondering what you could have done (if anything) to prevent your friend or family member from taking their own life. We're all left behind with our own doubts and fears for the future. I'll be honest, I put this book down and picked it up a few times because I too have lost people that I cared about to suicide.

Read it and you too will fall in love with this authors very personal style of writing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...