Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Flowers on the Wall by Mary J Williams

Flowers On The Wall (Hart Of Rock And Roll Book 1)Flowers On The Wall by Mary J. Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I first read Ms. Williams' football themed romance series and was brought into a new world. Now I've read this and I'm amazed that the feelings her writings bring to the Rock World genre of contemporary romance. You feel the struggles and the love that come from her characters in a way that makes you feel like part of the story. Ryder and Quinn will forever be in my Heart. This is the emotionally gripping kinds of romance that I love to read, ones that make you gasp, cry and fall in love with the characters. One that grabs you from the first pages and keeps you readying until you're blurry eyed!
Buy it, read it, review it, share it with your friends!
I received this as a gift and this is my personal opionion of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...