Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Review of Wrecked by AJ Harmon

WreckedWrecked by A.J. Harmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I once compared this indie authors writing to that of Nicolas Sparks. I'm doing it again. Ms Harmon's story has me in awe of not just the storyline but of the imagination of the story teller. The emotional depth and obvious attention details within this book are what had me so engrossed from the first chapter. It is brilliantly written and you can't help but to fall in love with Ethan as he falls in love with Bess (our main characters) we meet a few more characters and we also meet Andrew and learn his story and we fall in love with him as well. There is a paranormal element along with the discovery of some key things in this book just ramp up my admiration for this author.
I've used up a good many tissues -the good kind, 3 ply with lotion. I stayed up late engrossed in this book, went to bed only to slept briefly as I felt compelled to finish the book. It's 2:30 and here I am typing up my review. I don't know if it's possible, but Ms Harmon has left me with 2 book boyfriends from one book!

I received this book as an ARC in exchange for a honest review. Reading books such as this makes me as a reader, a reviewer, and a book blogger even more hopeful that everyone will have their happily ever after.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...