Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Mason (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Anne L. Parks

Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Mason (Kindle Worlds Novella) (The 13)Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Mason (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Anne L. Parks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, I loved every minute of reading this book and can't say enough good things about how it made me feel! It's exhilarating and scary and 100 different things! Our heroine is more than capable of taking care of herself, but in this case with the Russian Mob putting a hit on her...yes I'd say that she needs protecting.
Mason- Holy Hotness! Lets get in there and kick ass and get the situation under control!
Anne L. Parks has me undone! You WANT to buy and read this book for yourself! Susan Stoker's Special Forces Kindle World is blowing up and this is where I'm spending my book money!
I received this as an ARC from the author and this is my honest opinion of what I've read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...