Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Review of- Hero's Return by B.J. Daniels

Hero's ReturnHero's Return by B.J. Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Author B.J. Daniels does not disappoint with this romantic suspense. Hero's Return is book #3 in this series and is filled with tension and mystery. A superb read that kept me up way past my regular bookworm hours.
Tucker and Kate were written in such a way that they almost felt real. Conversations and situations flowed freely making this quick even paced book that me as a reader did not want to put down...sadly my husband wanted dinner and we needed clean clothes, so I had no other choice, LOL!

This is a suspense filled book that I highly recommend!
I received this book as an ARC from Netgalley and this is my opinion of what I've read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...