Sunday, March 4, 2018

book review- If I Loved You by Jean Joachim

If I Loved You (Hollywood Hearts, #1)If I Loved You by Jean C. Joachim
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author Jean Joachim has a way of pulling her readers in and and easing them into a story. She writes characters that you fall in love with and characters that you want to throw rocks at.

Having secrets is a big part of this story, revealing those secrets can make you vulnerable. I read this story twice and each time I felt that in a way that this story reflects our inner most fears...are we enough?

This is a loving and passionate couple who manage to navigate their way to an HEA with obstacles thrown in their way and trust issues. It's one not to miss.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...