Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Try an Indie Author

I've got a new book to read from a new to me author. Where most readers are a little leery of this sort of thing, I personally quite enjoy it. I've discovered. Some truly fantastic books by some amazing Indie Authors all by just taking a leap of faith. 
I don't only "pimp" authors and their books, I also discuss them. My goal is to leave you feeling that you want to read the books that talk about here on m blog. Hopefully you'll buy them and read them and come back and tell me how you felt about the book. Better yet, leave a review of book for the author on the platform in which you purchased it and possibly even on Goodreads. 

Reviews are like cookies to authors, trust me when I say that I have it on good authority that they like cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...