Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Review- A Choice for Claire by AJ Harmon

Have you ever read a book that you know in your heart of hearts that it's got such a powerful message not to mention that it's simply an amazing book, that you just know is going to make a difference in a persons life? Author AJ Harmon has written such a book! 

"A Choice for Claire"

I didn't know it at the time when I read and wrote my review for  "A Choice for Claire" that THIS book was going to have a HUGE impact on a close friend of mine. I gave it to her on the weekend when she was at my house not too long ago. It was the turning point in her abusive relationship. That was the weekend that my friend started the steps to getting her life back! 
Thank You AJ Harmon, your book is going to help countless women gain the courage to leave the abusers!
A Choice for Claire this is my review

Buy link for A Choice for Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...