Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Thank you authors for trusting me with your babies

I'll say it, it's not very often that I receive an ARC from an author (advance reader copy) of a book that I don't enjoy. I know what I like (genres and subject matter) and sometimes it's just a leap of faith. In 2016 I'll be trying more indie books written by some "new to me" authors. I'm trying some here 

 I do have to say that I feel quite honored by the generosity of the authors who have selected me to be one of a handful of bloggers out there to review their hard work. My thanks go out to all of you for trusting me with your babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...