Friday, August 18, 2017

Review of Royal's Redemption by AC Wilson

Royal's RedemptionRoyal's Redemption by A.C. Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received Royal's Redemption as an ARC and this is my honest review, but I'll have you know that I also purchased this book.

Ms Wilson can write angst and unspoken heartache, the kind that leaves silent tears streaming down your face and a lump in your throat. Don't read this book without tissues in hand. My current Book Hangover today I clearly blame on Ms Wilson! I fell asleep with my kindle in hand and woke up needing a full carafe of coffee and started reading some more. I read it for a second time to get that angsty feel that is throughout this book. My nose has finally stopped running and here I am typing away finally finding the words that eluded me yesterday.
You could feel the instant connection between Royal and Anisley. There is a mystery to be solved in this book and frustrations to overcome when you see our two main characters lack of communication with one another. You knew that they loved one another but were so afraid to let themselves feel that vulnerable to anyone, you feel that throughout the entire book. There's a lot to be said about Royal as he matures as he grows into the man I hoped he would be. I hope that we see more of this couple in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...