Monday, August 21, 2017

Book Review Kismet by April Canavan

Kismet (Birch County Blue Book 1)Kismet by April Canavan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book as an ARC and this is my onion of what I've read...

This is my first book by April Canavan and WOW what a total surprise! I was immediately drawn into the story and wanted to know more. I was able to finish it in a day. I was engrossed, I wanted to know more, feel more and there I was flipping pages than my daughter can flip pancakes! I'm looking forward to reading more about our main characters Maya and Brain and possibly get a back story on them too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...